Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Yes That Day!

It's Friday! Thank God. Well it's been a long week and I'm ready to hit the door right at 4:59p. This week had been going good thus far and this weekend there is many things to do. I might suggest that you attend Luminaria at Hemisphair park. I have never been but I do appreciate lighting and crafty artwork. The weather should be wonderful through the weekend but you never know with the meteorologist here on the local news channel. I will possibly not blog over the weekend unless something happens out of the ordinary or maybe I will share my weekend travels and adventure with you. I never thought I had an artsy side to me. It's amzing considering I was once a bad boy lol.  Till then have a good weekend and remember to make every minute memorable and if you don't.... _________.  Use your imagination.


Luminaria 2011 is a child of Hemisfair ‘68, a glimpse of light and how it intersects and interacts with art in San Antonio.  Luminaria 2011 seeks to reignite that moment in time, by reimagining HemisFair as a canvas for enlightened, innovative, and interactive contemporary artwork from all artistic disciplines. It honors the past as it celebrates the future.  It weaves its way through the light, air, earth, wind, and water, illuminating the hidden secrets of a park in the heart of a modern  city.


http://www.luminariasa.org/schedule.cfm


No comments:

Post a Comment