Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The internet fooled you too!

We were all duped! I got a message from a friend telling me Adam Sandler died today. I actually felt bad for about 0 seconds. Not really but the age of getting information faster than ever via internet we find an idiot with nothing better to do besides making up a rumor that makes no difference to most of us. However we fell for it. It was a lie and everything is back to normal. Jokingly I've been feeling like the internet was the real antichrist. I've been so intertwined with browsing the net and I spend way too much time on the internet. What ever happened to the days when everything was normal? Now we are dependant on some type of electronic device whether it be a cell phone tv laptop etc. I certainly don't want to be a caveman but I can do without all of the above. What ever happened to playing marbles or pencil fight. Okay maybe not slap yourself right now if you imagined yourself for a brief second playing marbles or pencil fighting. I shouldnt complain maybe after visiting a third world country I would appreciate the luxuries we have. I have so many topics but I can't write everything in one night how else would you stay interested? Well tomorrow is Friday and its irony but tonight I will set the alarm clock to wake me up in the morning then I will use my electric shaver and then I will use my GPS system when I get lost. Hypocrisy yes but hey what else am I to do. The last time I followed the stars and the signs I ended up 45 miles from where I was suppose to be. All I know is when you don't rely on modern technology you may end up not staying up to date with what is really going on......even if its a lie. Last words of wisdom...  Don't believe 90 percent of what you hear and half of what you see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment