Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Gas Prices Changed Me!

What the hell is happening? Just last week gas prices at the pump were $ 2.97 and the price has skyrocketed to $3.39. I went yesterday to fill up and I paid $39.94 and the strangest part is I drive a flippin Mazda 3! Trust me the thoughts of buying an SUV have waved bye bye and I'm waving bye too. Experts have metioned and I quote gas prices will hit $4 dollars by the summer time. For some there goes the family trip and for others it may be time to get in a fitness program because bike riding in the summer is extreme so hopefully you don't work 25 miles from home. Yikes!! Sounding off on this but doesn't it seem whenever there is conflict in the Middle East the price of gas just goes through the roof? Seems to be just another excuse for the large oil companies to suck you dry. Anyways remember to keep it below 60 mph and not to ride your bike on the freeway with traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment